Need a professional company for an old deck teardown project? Then say hello to the experts at Junk Removal Rangers!
DECK DEMOLITION AND DISPOSAL
- Trained. We know how to complete demolition jobs safely. It requires an equal combination of skill and experience.
- Insured. We are protected for everyone’s safety. You can choose us with confidence, knowing you risk no liability.
- Affordable. The best part about our services is that they are inexpensive. Get rid of a deck without getting rid of all your money!
Is your deck old, ugly, or on the brink of collapse? It sounds like you’re overdue for a deck removal appointment with us. We’ll get rid of that deck in three simple steps.
- Preparations. First things first, we’ll show up on time for your appointment. Then, we’ll make a plan for demolishing your deck and give you an upfront quote.
- Deck demolition. Next, we’ll begin disassembling your deck board by board. It won’t take us long to bring the entire structure down to the ground.
- Deck disposal. Finally, we’ll load all the debris onto our truck. Leave it to us to truck it all over to a local landfill. Wasn’t that simple?
With our pricing, you won’t have to shell out the big bucks to get rid of a big deck.
- Our prices are determined by how much labor we put towards the demolition project in addition to how much debris we haul away for you.
- We will calculate an upfront quote for you at the beginning of your appointment. You’ll need to approve it before we begin the demolition process.
- Once you have agreed to our quoted price, we won’t increase it with unfair hidden fees or surcharges. We keep our pricing model honest for you.
Items We Take
- Carpets and Rugs
- Exercise Equipment
- Gardening Tools
- Potted Plants
- Clothing and Toys
- Books and Magazines
- Bagged Trash
- Barbecue Grills
How Deck Removal Works
When we’re in our truck and driving your way, we will give you a phone call so you know to keep an eye out for us.
After you have approved our upfront quote, we will tear down your deck and clean up the debris, too.